Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our service.
Welcome to Trendyoulike!
On our website, we have a policy about your privacy that applies to how you use our service. This policy sets out how we collect, protect, and share information that we obtain as a result of your use of our web pages
If for any reason you can’t agree with or comply with our Agreements, then you won’t be able to use our Service.
But please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com so we can see if we can find a solution that works for you. It’s important to note that these Terms apply to everyone who uses or wants to use our Service, including visitors and users
We like to keep our users updated on the latest news, promotions, and other information related to our Service, so by using our Service, you agree to receive these communications from us.
But we understand that sometimes you might not want to receive them all, which is why we make it easy for you to opt-out. You can either click the “unsubscribe” link in any of our emails or send an email to Trendyoulike@outlook.com to let us know
We take intellectual property seriously at trendyoulike. We either own or have permission to use all of the content found on our Service.
It’s important to note that you can’t use, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or take any part of this Content for commercial or personal gain without our express prior written permission. If you have any questions or concerns about our content, please reach out to us.
Here are the actions that are not allowed on our Service:
- Breaking any national or international law or regulation
- Trying to exploit or harm minors in any way
- Sending any unsolicited advertising or promotional material (such as spam or chain letters)
- Pretending to be someone else, whether it’s a Company employee or another user
- Doing anything that harms others or violates their rights, including anything that is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful
- Engaging in any behavior that restricts or inhibits anyone else’s use or enjoyment of the Service, or that may harm or offend Company or Service users, or expose them to liability
- Doing anything that could disable, damage, or impair the Service or interfere with anyone else’s ability to use it
- Using any automated means to access the Service or its content without our permission
- Interfering with the proper operation of the Service using any device, software, or routine
- Injecting any malicious or harmful material, such as viruses or worms, into the Service
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Service or its servers
- Launching a denial-of-service or distributed denial-of-service attack against the Service
- Obstructing the proper operation of the Service in any other way.
To help us understand how people use our Service, we might work with third-party Service Providers who monitor and analyze that information.
No Use By Minors
The Service is only for people who are 18 years or older. By using the Service, you confirm that you are 18 or older, and able to follow the rules. If you’re not 18 yet, you can’t use the Service
Trendyoulike owns the Service and everything in it, except for user-generated content. The Service is protected by laws like copyright and trademark. You can’t use our trademarks without our permission
We take intellectual property seriously. If someone’s content is posted on our Service and it infringes on their copyright or intellectual property rights, we’ll respond to their claim.
If you’re the owner or an authorized representative and you think your work has been copied without permission, please email Trendyoulike@outlook.com with the subject “Copyright Infringement” and provide details of the alleged infringement. If you make a false or bad-faith claim, you may be responsible for damages and fees
DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
If you want to report a copyright infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), you can do so by sending a written notification to our Copyright Agent. Here’s what you need to include (more details can be found in 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3)):
- Your electronic or physical signature or that of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A description of the copyrighted work that has allegedly been infringed, including the URL or a copy of the copyrighted work.
- The URL or specific location on our Service where the infringing material can be found.
- Your contact information, including your address, phone number, and email address.
- A statement from you that you believe in good faith that the disputed use of the copyrighted work isn’t authorized by the owner, their agent, or the law.
- A signed statement under penalty of perjury that the information you provide is accurate, and that you’re either the copyright owner or authorized to act on their behalf.
These Terms are governed by Pakistan law, regardless of conflicting laws. If we don’t enforce a right or provision in these Terms, it doesn’t mean we’re giving up that right. If any part of these Terms is found to be invalid, the rest of the Terms still apply.
These Terms are the whole agreement between us regarding the Service and replace any previous agreements
Changes To Service
We may change or remove our Service or anything we provide on it, without telling you. We’re not responsible if the Service is unavailable at any time. We might limit access to certain parts of the Service, or the whole thing, for some users, including registered ones
If a court finds that any part of these Terms is invalid, that part will be removed or changed only as much as needed. The rest of the Terms will still apply as before
When you use our Service or any other service we offer, you’re saying you’ve read these terms and you agree to follow them
We welcome your feedback, comments, questions, and requests for technical support! You can send them to us by email and we’ll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible: Trendyoulike@outlook.com